[DeTomaso] IRISH MAD DAWG FAMILY HEADS TO BOSTON

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 11:35:06 EDT 2007

Thanks Larry and to all who wrote with some great ideas....will probably have to miss a ball game but several other sites including the USS Constitution is a must-see espially since I heard the great Cutty Shark burned down this last year in the UK.
  P.S. Votes tallied on Cheers is its not a party bar....we'll look for Corvettes....Now lets see if I give each extended family member 100 TPR stickers we should be able to...okay never
  mind. ;-]>

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing
  "If it was easy you'd do it"

Larry - Ohio Time Corp <larry at ohiotimecorp.com> wrote:
  Everything everyone said, but I would pick Wrigley Field,

The last time I was there they had WWII Army "Ducks" driving around town
giving tours. This would add the MD touch to history.

There was also a green stripe painted on the streets to give you a self
guided tour of all the historical places.

Cheers was great from the outside, but was totally different on the inside,
let down.

Have fun and good luck to your son.

Larry (Boston) - Cleveland