[DeTomaso] EFI FYI

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jul 16 10:26:50 EDT 2007

Larry - Cleveland

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW Performance Fuel Injectors from ACCEL/DFI

Cleveland, OH (July 2007) ACCEL/DFI
<http://geo.q5media.net/GeoBase/arrow/ar_LinkTracker.asp?uID=472&nID=35008&s
trEmail=Larry at OhioTimeCorp.com&strLink=http://www.accel-dfi.com>  announces
the availability of new 120 lb/hr Low Impedance Fuel Injectors designed for
high horsepower applications (all port type EFI manifolds). These injectors
are perfect for Blown/Turbo applications where increased fuel pressure and
precise fuel metering are required.

ACCEL DFI's Performance Fuel Injectors provide precise control of fuel
delivery and atomization for increased power and improved throttle response.
They are all-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used
cores, and operate at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering
control. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow deviations
between injectors to improve performance, and the low-impedance design
delivers greater control and high RPM. Also, this new anti-plugging type of
injector forever eliminates problems that were once associated with carbon
build up. They are an ideal replacement for the 160# Injectors where
drivability becomes a problem.

Part #74120 - 120 lb/hr Fuel Injector

Part #74120I - 120 lb/hr Fuel Injector - Import - (for Toyota Supra and
other imports with same style fuel rails)

For more information on ACCEL/DFI products, please visit our web site at
www.accel-dfi.com

Contact: Sheryl Pritt, Communications Manager, 216.658.6309,
sheryl.pritt at mrgasket.com