[DeTomaso] Auxiliary Oil Pressure Gage

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 22:18:34 EDT 2007

Mike,

  The one with the tubing allows you to mount the gauge on one of the engine screen side panels for viewing through the rear window if you wish. NAPA also has one that screws directly into the "T"...I bought mine from NAPA.

  good luck,

  John

Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:
  I getting ready to start my new motor and want to put an auxiliary
mechanical oil pressure gage on a T at the back of the block to supplement
the gage until I know it is registering accurately. I know I've read of a
few guys doing the same thing.

What kind of gage did you use and where did you get it? I picked a
mechanical one up at NAPA, but though mechanical, it has to be connected
through a plastic tube and requires it's own mounting bracket. I'd like
something I can simply attach to the brass T I have there now.

Thanks in advance.
Mike Thomas