[DeTomaso] Auxiliary Oil Pressure Gage

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 21:50:24 EDT 2007

I getting ready to start my new motor and want to put an auxiliary
mechanical oil pressure gage on a T at the back of the block to supplement
the gage until I know it is registering accurately.  I know I've read of a
few guys doing the same thing.

What kind of gage did you use and where did you get it?  I picked a
mechanical one up at NAPA, but though mechanical, it has to be connected
through a plastic tube and requires it's own mounting bracket.  I'd like
something I can simply attach to the brass T I have there now.

Thanks in advance.
Mike Thomas