[DeTomaso] Bulk head cover

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 18:58:08 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/15/07 10:42:38 AM, rimov at charter.net writes:

> Of all things. Does any one have a spare bulk head cover lying around they
> don't want or has any one on this list converted over to Kirk Evans bulk head
> reduction kit and want to get rid of their old cover. I can not find my
> cover any where. I guess all the covers are about the same my car is 4805.

They are not.   The two-pod-dash bulkhead covers are different from the
single-pod-dash cars.   And your car is a Euro GTS which is a different animal
entirely, because although it comes with a single pod dash, it's a *different*
single-pod dash, and the lower consoles are of the two-pod-dash type.

Bottom line--if your main center console stretches all the way from the dash
until shortly before the bulkhead, and you have a small removable section at
the rear, then you need a two-pod-dash bulkhead cover.

Good luck!

Mike (how does anybody *lose* a bulkhead cover...???)