[DeTomaso] IRISH MAD DAWG FAMILY HEADS TO BOSTON

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Sun Jul 15 16:51:17 EDT 2007

That's like going to Disneyland and asking what there is to do. How about
Bunkerhill, the USS Constitution, The Court House (original flags, paintings
and fabulous architechture),The Charles river, and copy and paste the
following.
http://travelog.ne4seasonvacations.com/2007/5/2/10-things-to-see-in-boston?gclid=CPiou_y1qo0CFSbehgodihfosA
   Good luck and have a great time, Mark