[DeTomaso] Info If anyone else has A3 heads

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jul 14 23:10:19 EDT 2007

Dear Charles,

                I was sleeping in class again.  Why do we need to take
perfectly good aluminum cylinder heads available commercially and subject
them to  extra cost and effort to "impregnate the porosity"?    Someday, I
will have some aluminum heads and I would assume that I would be able to
just bolt them on after porting and polishing....... you mean those things
are defective or something?

                               Confused, Chuck Engles