[DeTomaso] Info If anyone else has A3 heads

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 17:08:18 EDT 2007

I have broken down my A3's and am going to have Baron Industries vacuum impregnate the porosity in the threaded plugs with epoxy.  This is a tried and proven method of sealing up aluminum casting problems in production cylinder heads.  There web site is www.baronindustries.com if anyone is interested or has the same problem.
  Thanks for not beating me up to bad on my last post on this subject.  Oh by the way the cost for the process is $125 for both heads.