[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 36, Issue 14

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Jul 14 16:35:47 EDT 2007

Dear David,

               1) check the VIN.   Chuck Melton's Registry could likely give
you the VIN numbers of real GT5s.

                2)  it should have squared inner rear fenders in the engine
bay.   I believe the original production cars were the only ones with the
stamped smooth rounded rear engine bay-inner fenders.

                3) it will likely have a Windsor as the Clevelands were
mostly gone during production of the GT5s

                    My best guess,  Chuck Engles