[DeTomaso] TORQUE SPECS REQUESTED

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 23:53:40 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/13/07 8:39:16 AM, davidabell at worldnet.att.net writes:

> This should only be an issue for later non-US built Panteras.  I've
> literally tightened the bee-geebers out of my a-arm to frame rail bolts with
> a 1/2" drive breaker bar(RFT) with zero problem.

The early Euro cars were also dubious in the chassis department, and the
early US cars were all recalled so reinforcement plates could be welded in place.
 Stephane Bergeron's pushbutton #1256 didn't get that treatment of course,
but he got a Hall chassis reinforcement kit, which gives you a terrific surface
to torque against.