[DeTomaso] ARNOLD NEBRASKA ORR AUGUST 10-11

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 21:38:46 EDT 2007

A couple of you from Midwest asked about next months open road race in Nebraska so here's an update.

  Next month Durango Dizzy Gear Dave, Tommy-Gun and I and the 'Falcon' (Larry Kelsey) are all still planning to run our Pantera's at the Sandhills ORR out of Arnold Nebraska. Its a serious 1500 mile road trip from SoCal.  I definately am looking forward to going to what all the ORR veternas say is the most challenging ORR course outside Mexico.

  If you are still thinking about going remember race and 1-mile shoot-out registration is  full and you'll have to check motel vacancies in or around Arnold  otherwise bring a sleeping bag, camper or or RV. Lots going on Friday and Saturday....ORR is Saturday but the 1-Mile shoot-out is Friday as is the Burn-out Contest and car show.

  Dave and I are meeting Tom at his place outside Denver on Wednesday and then caravaning into Nebraska together from there.

  You can check out the Sandhills ORR website at <wwwsorcrace.com>  for specific agenda.
  Btw, there's still plenty of slots open for Silver State in Ely Nevada....Right now here's the Silver State guys and Panteras planning to run;

  John 'JB'  Bentley
  Eliot 'Marine' Kushner
  Joe 'Doc' Abe
  Jason 'The Kid' Eaton
  Bob "Big Bob" Benson
  Larry "Rockhouse" Stock (coming out of grampa retirement)
  Mad Dawg

  So come out from under the covers slacker and get your claimed 250 to 1,000 HP 200 MPH Pantera out of the garage to Ely and stop talking about it.

  P.S. Oh yea, we're still waiting for one Mangusta owner with some gahones to finish an ORR. ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com