[DeTomaso] A3 heads and those stinking plugs

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 12:45:34 EDT 2007

First, Do not wash your heads.  I had them washed and machined for the valves and when put in service they were leaking out of every plug, 5 per head.  I was thinking of having them impregnated.  There is a company here in Detroit that does this for OEM aluminum heads for production.  Has anyone out there had this done to their A3's?