[DeTomaso] Corvette suspension parts in Pantera?

C Eus markushgroup at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 10:55:22 EDT 2007

Dumb question but I'll ask anyway. I did see someone in PCNC with a nicely built Pantera (and a 545 stroker Ford BB motor) with such a car. According to him, it used C5 suspension parts. He also used CV joints and shaft system between the hub carriers and the ZF. There was also a brace bar connecting the two rear suspensions togther.

Can anyone elaborate? Thanks. Cal #2428 and#6559 (to be reconstructed).