[DeTomaso] SOBill's and Miss Kitty's BBQ

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 01:42:26 EDT 2007

All Gearheads and Gearheadettes,

Mark your social calendar for Sunday July 22 to join SOBill,  Miss Kitty, and
the usual suspects for the resumption of our annual BBQ.  Miss Kitty's busted
shoulder is now fine and she has completed her  burger flipping therapy
sessions.

Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, all the fixings, beans, beer, lemonade,  soda, and
a place to sit in the shade and pow wow with like minded car  nuts.

You don't need to bring anything except a smiling face and an empty  stomach.

We are in the South Bay just on the edge of Redondo Beach  at:

23420 Shadycroft Ave
Torrance, CA 90505

Take PCH to Calle Mayor, turn toward the Ocean on Calle Mayor, 1st  street up
the hill to the right is Shadycroft. We're the 3rd house from the  corner on
the right. We'll leave the light on.

We'll be smoking those burgers at 12 noon, so come on down and  bring some
friends.

RSVP to 310-373-3146 to make sure we will have a burger and beer  with your
name on it.

Or just answer this email!

SOBill and  Miss Kitty Taylor
sobill at aol.com