[DeTomaso] VINs

www.ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 16:58:22 EDT 2007

6643 is in the Registry.  The photos show it's a red car with group 4
flares.  There are details from a couple of
dates when the car was offered for sale.

It is/or was your car wasn't it?

Fred Martin had it in Colorado I believe.

Chuck

Since we've mentioned VINs lately, I was wondering where #6643 falls in the
mix.  I don't have any reference material here at work.  I think it should
be pretty late in the run.  It's a '74 with an interesting history.  Thanks.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:57 PM