[DeTomaso] Fuel Pumps

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Wed Jul 11 20:10:08 EDT 2007

Charles,
       I had the Allstar pump.  It worked but I thought it was a piece of
crap.  Not advertised as a rebuilt pump but it was full of garbage where it
mounted up to the block.  I eventually installed the 110 gph RobbMc fuel
pump,  but it was a bitch to install on the car.  I should have removed the
shift rod to make it easier but it will still be tougher to install than a
stock type pump.

Art