[DeTomaso] Chassis (truss) braces

www.ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 11 18:35:46 EDT 2007

I am updating my article on Chassis Braces (kits, systems, parts, etc...).

I have photos of the Hall product, the PrecisionProFormance product, the
Larry Stock parts,
John Taphorns system, including photos of some other methods.

If anyone has details and photos they would like to share, now is a good
time.

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll add what you have.

Roland Jäckel, do you have something you can include?

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:44 PM