[DeTomaso] Mangusta Article/ Dick Ruzzin

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 14:49:36 EDT 2007

Michael,
Thanks for the feedback.
I have not seen the article myself but Jim Fets the photographer told me it
turned out good.   Jim only had that one afternoon free and had promised
driving shots.   At the time the pictures were shot I was redoing the brakes and
could not get the right rear caliper balance tube to stop leaking.   I managed to
block off the flexible tube for that caliper with a bolt through the banjo
fitting and a castle nut.

With a lot of air in the brake lines I only had about 10% braking but we got
through it on a perfect Sunday evening, the last chance before Jim went on a
long photo shoot trip.

That is why I have a worried look on my face.

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin
DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Phone: +313-824-0539 /// Cell: +313-300-9558