[DeTomaso] Fuel Pumps

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 13:53:43 EDT 2007

Since I beefed up the engine with a large cam the calculations and the engine are telling me I need a larger fuel pump.  I called Carter, Holley, Edelbrock and found that no one makes a mechanical fuel pump larger then 80 GPH.  I need between 110 and 120 GPH. Any ideas.  The Summit tech help suggested an electronic pump that you put into the tank, at a mere $309, plus all the parts to hook it up and labor.