[DeTomaso] Dynamat

Joel Montero jmontero at fcmat.org
Wed Jul 11 10:41:56 EDT 2007

I have used both Dynamat and the B-Quiet products.  Both are very good.
B-Quiet is less expensive but I did have some problems with it
continuing to stick to the surfaces over time.  This occurred in my
doors only.  In terms of the results, both products did what they said
they would do.  I have most of interior lined with one of the two
including the floor pans and the firewall.  Great stuff!

Joel

Joel Montero, CEO

Fiscal Crisis and Management Assistance Team
707-775-2852
jmontero at fcmat.org
Barbara Smith, Executive Assistant
661-636-4308