[DeTomaso] Campy Clones

www.ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 10 16:37:07 EDT 2007

I'm updating my article on Campy Clones.

I need some photos of the (Pantera East or Wilkinson) 16" front 17" rear
combination.

The best angle for a comparison is a straight-on side shot.

I'm also looking for a 17" front and 18" rear combination of any Campy Clone
model currently available.

Also I'd like to include the Tom Tjaarda designed modern "Campy".  Who is
running these?

If you can help, please send your (largest resolution) photos!

Let me know which model you have, size (for example 17X9), and also the tire
brand and size.

Thanks

Chuck

Checked by AVG Free Edition.