[DeTomaso] Just whe I thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 13:08:10 EDT 2007

You guys are still trying to kill me....just rip the fuse box and those antiquated fuses out of the Pantera before there is a FIRE.
  Mad Dawg, who added Blondie's relay kit and a Nissan fuse box

Al <chelini at cox.net> wrote:
  Mike,

>From what I remember, one can't parallel fuses to increase the amp
rating; i.e., due to "skin" effect, you can't put 20 amps thru (2) 10
amp fuses wired in parallel .
They are either the correct rating for the amp load, or they are not .
S O Bill?
Don't ask me why deTomaso chose to wire that way.
Al