[DeTomaso] Low Pressure Warning Systems - Was; Re: Michelin Rear Tire

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 11:42:56 EDT 2007

Jason Eaton <jason.eaton at gmail.com> wrote:
  Yes, I used it the last ORR and the Pantera Rally in Vegas. It
measures temp and pressure and has warning indicators for low
pressure, high pressure, and high temp. I bought the Hella system from
TireRack.

The only complaint I have is if you want to continually check
pressures and temps you have to hit the button for it to cycle around
all four tires. This was useful for monitoring temp and pressure even
though it was normal operating range.

In the HOT Pahrump track we got the internal air temp of the tires up to 140 F!