[DeTomaso] Michelin Rear Tire

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Mon Jul 9 18:02:08 EDT 2007

Here is the Renault system,buildt into the excisting environment
http://www.renault.co.uk/Safety_Video_TyrePressure.aspx .But there are some
systems made, that i suppose easily can be used on our cars,like this
:http://www.doranmfg.com/doran_pressure_pro.htm Only need to find a good way
to mount it so its not ruin the look of the cars interior :)

Cheers
Øyvind Bakken