[DeTomaso] Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water...

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Jul 9 11:23:30 EDT 2007

Why is there always enough time/$ to do it a second time and never
enough time/$ to do it right the first time?

Pick a successful Le Mans car and check out how many zip ties they use
to secure things to the radiator.

This method (zip tying fans to the radiator core) is a quick easy fix,
BUTT HARD ON THE RADIATOR CORE.

just my opine . . . .

Quoting fresnofinches at aol.com: