[DeTomaso] GTS Wheels

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Jul 8 21:11:34 EDT 2007

Dear Will,

                  I don't *know* for sure, but I am pretty sure that the
original GTS in Europe used the standard Campy 8x15 in the front and 10x15
in the rear while the American version simply got a standard Pantera L body,
chassis and suspension with the exclusive addition of riveted on fender
flares, special VIN and a dashboard clock.   I believe they were shipped
stateside with the normal seven and eight inch wheels.

                     AFAIK,  Chuck Engles