[DeTomaso] Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water...

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 12:57:03 EDT 2007

Chris,

So your mechanic thinks the zip tie fan support system will work just fine, eh?

Isn't listening to his advice what got you in trouble in the first place?

Why should he care whether this is a good idea or not, as he would just attribute the ultimate failure to "whatever" and then get some more $$$$$$ in his pocket to "fix" it.

I'd find another mechanic, and please follow Cleveland Larry's advice - those zip ties are just a disaster waiting to happen.

Larry (of Fresno)