[DeTomaso] Just whe I thought it was safe to go back in thewater...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jul 8 00:24:43 EDT 2007

Dear Steve,

Thanks for the email.  I think you may be right--I have two relays (brand
new) from Dakota Digital, one for each of the fans that are in the car now.
By piggy-backing the third fan on one of the others, I probably did overload
the circuit; but it was the 30 amp fuses that melted (along with one of the
holders).

I'm thinking I can simply add a third relay, triggered by one of the fan
wires.

Sincerely,

Chris