[DeTomaso] Shipping Companies

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Sat Jul 7 19:59:47 EDT 2007

Jim,
     I live in southern California. If you were to be persuaded to drive the
car home,  you could pick it up and bring it to my house for a day of
checking things out.  We could put it up on jack stands and tighten bolts
etc.  Let me know if you are interested.  I guess I wish I had the
opportunity to drive my new Pantera across the country.

Art