[DeTomaso] Shipping Companies

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 7 17:25:55 EDT 2007

Drive it back.  Bring a cell phone, some simple tools, a AAA membership, and
the phone numbers of some people along the way that might be able to help.

If you don't feel comfortable calling strangers, post a message to this list
(perhaps by calling someone back home with internet access). Someone, I
guarantee you, will help you out along the way.

Tell the dealer you plan on driving it back.  Ask him to check the brakes,
water, etc.

Will.