[DeTomaso] Stainless trim needed

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Jul 7 11:29:10 EDT 2007

FWIW:  When trying to take out my back window it broke and the guy who broke
it took it to have it replaced and never showed up again.  I had to make a
cardboard form to take to a local glass shop to have them fabricate a new
rear window.  The first one they made was too small, so I had to do it over,
but the second one worked.  Had it worked the first time, the price would
have only been about $80.00.

Chris