[DeTomaso] GT5S Electrical Drawing

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 7 00:07:24 EDT 2007

Orville,

Just to be clear, the POCA Club store no longer supplies printed wiring
diagrams in any format.  They would be a special order and are really
expensive.  The diagrams Bill pointed to are exceptionally well done and
you can have copy printed locally for less than you can buy them from
the Club Store.

Asa Jay
(my wife and I run the POCA Club Store)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired