[DeTomaso] Thanks for the diagrams

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 20:31:48 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/6/07 13 28 13, Orville at Rubyglass.com writes:

> To all who responded so quickly, many thanks.
>
> I did find my owners manual and the schematic in the back. I will convert it
> to a jpg file and post a link if it is different from the ones posted here.
>
> I appreciate the help.

I believe (although I wouldn't swear to it) that the wiring diagram in the
back of the GT5-S owner's manual is actually the *1971* diagram!   That's the
only diagram that De Tomaso produced; the rest were made by Ford.

Like I said, I could be wrong, but I helped gather up the various diagrams
for the POCA store effort, and specifically the GT5-S diagram, and my
recollection is that it was a great disappointment when I finally got it, for that
reason.

Chances are, the final L-model diagram will be about 95% correct, although
the various systems that are different (specifically the air conditioning
system, and electric door locks) will leave you scratching your head.