[DeTomaso] Selling some T&D rocker arms & stands

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 19:56:17 EDT 2007

      I'm cleaning out the garage.  I have some T&D shaft rocker arms and stands I don't plan to use, and I am selling them.  These are 1.75 ratio T&D rockers on stands for early (up to about mid 90s) Yates heads.  I think they are worth about $200.  I'm not sure of the condition, but I'm throwing in 2 additional set of T&D rocker arms, so I think it's likely that someone with mechanical skills can get a good set out of it.

  Ken