[DeTomaso] Thanks for the diagrams

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Fri Jul 6 17:08:18 EDT 2007

Orville,

The wiring diagram in the GT5-S manual is only partially correct. I had
my GT5-S totally apart when I restored it and found many electrical
systems missing from the diagram. The diagram in my owners manual
appeared to be something that would apply to a '74 era car. Take the
advice of SOB Taylor and use the excellent diagrams he prepared for Mike
Dailey's site. Wiring diagrams for the heater and A/C, running lights,
rear window defroster and many systems I no longer remember are not to
be found.

Fred T.