[DeTomaso] GT5S Electrical Drawing

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 15:13:30 EDT 2007

Orville,

I am not aware of a wiring diagram specific to the  GT5S. I do know that the
fuse block is different from the earlier  cars.

Downloadable diagrams of the individual systems on a Pantera are  available
at >>>>>http://www.panteraplace.com/page107.htm. These  are all based on the
early and late L model diagrams. How applicable these are  to the GT5S I can't
say.

Scan this material carefully. There is a ton of good stuff  there.

At the bottom is how to download large scale JPG versions  of the complete
car electrical diagrams which you can use on your computer  or have printed at
Staples or Kinkos. Earlier version of this material are  available in printed
form from the POCA store.

A complete set of all diagrams, and all the shop and technical  manuals, is
available on a single CD from the POCA  store

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com