[DeTomaso] GT5S Electrical Drawing

Orville Burg, II Orville at Rubyglass.com
Fri Jul 6 14:21:08 EDT 2007

MD or SOBill,

I am looking for an electrical diagram for my GT5S, and have found
references to enlargements which are available from the PCNC. I have not
been able to find any diagrams listed in their "store." It is my
understanding from Kirk Evans that there are at least 4 different diagrams
out there for the earlier production models, and the later versions of that
series may be as close as I can come to the GT5S.

I am just about to start tearing things apart and tracing wires. LOL

Any suggestions as to where I might be able to find one on-line or sources
will be greatly appreciated.

Orville #9469