[DeTomaso] Sumitomo Tires........was; Re: tires

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 13:59:22 EDT 2007

Bill,
  Check with John "JB" Bentley...As I recall he bought a new set of Sumitomo's just before last year's ORR and he said they sucked in corners and WOT or  what do some of you slackers  call it...

  Oh yea, "spirited driving"....but then JB  had Michelin Sport Pilots before those Sumo's. you are so cheap JB ;-]>

  JB, YOU BACK FROM ALASKA???????

  md

BillsStore at aol.com wrote:
  I am looking to get a pair of rear tires. Tire rack has Sumitomo HTRZ for
$96 each which seems like a real deal compare to the others at $288. Has anyone
any comments on these tires for street use?

Bill Vasser
74 Pantera