[DeTomaso] Shipping Companies

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:54:08 EDT 2007

I just bought a car (71 Pantera)  in Orange County and had it shipped to
Cincinnati for 1300.00 covered, insured to 500K etc.
I used Nationwide as the broker and they used PJs auto-transport as the
carrier.

Nationwide does not communicate well but PJs is awesome.  If I do it again I
would try to use PJs direct and likely save some dough by avoiding the
broker if allowed.

PJs uses covers on each car in the enclosed shipping and the three other
cars on the truck were a new Bently, Rolls, and Gallardo all going to a
Prince in Florida from the Middle East.  I was very impressed-the car was
here in 3-4 days (Left on a Monday, here at noon Thursday).  The small
sports cars are on top and the larger cars on the bottom.
The gold standard is "Horseless Carriage" I am told but I saved over 300$ to
go with PJs. Horseless carriage wanted a little over 1600.00 as I recall.

Clay