[DeTomaso] Centerforce clutch & PP

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 19:39:56 EDT 2007

By the way, if I were to do it all over again, I'd strongly consider a dual disc clutch from Quella.  I rode in Tom Upton's street Pantera.  It has the Quella dual disc clutch.  John Taphorn's Yeller car has one too, although it may not be the exact same model.

I always thought dual disc clutches were too racey for street use.  After riding in Upton's car, I can say that's not true.

I'm sure the other vendors have something similar.  I'm only familiar with Quella's stuff.

Will.