[DeTomaso] 72 type screen needed

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 13:27:54 EDT 2007

I manufactured mine if anyone is interested I can send a picture for ideas.  It is made of aluminum slats of varying widths going fore/aft with a curved front portion, and a circular hole for the air cleaner.

Art Stephens <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:   Mike,
Sorry I can't help with a screen but I would like to know what your
engine/intake/carb/air cleaner combo is, that doesn't fit? Being able to
fit everything under the stock screen is a big deal to me, enquiring minds
want to know. If you don't find what you are looking for, you might be
able to make your own from scratch? Perhaps you could use your original as
a pattern and not have to cut it up?

Art