[DeTomaso] Turn Signal Indicator Wiring

Peter Havlik phavlik at pris.ca
Tue Jul 3 04:28:27 EDT 2007

I've just been informed that I was too slow on this, and Stephane has
since sorted out the problem himself.  My apologies for wasting
everyone's time. I've been fighting an e-mail backlog of horrific
proportions (which is why I am sitting here hammering away at 1:30 am).

  It turns out that it was not his car that had the problem, but
rather Christophe Mathieu's truly wild GT5-S. This is a car that has
to be seen to be believed. It has dual-everything except maybe the
motor. And the turn signal indicator, apparently.