[DeTomaso] ProvaMo Registry of DeTomaso Cars

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 19:06:11 EDT 2007

The DeTomaso Registry has now grown past 600 entries!

I manage this service to promote the DeTomaso marque, and make available
a collection of photos (and history) of our fine automobiles.
To benefit from the effort, all you have to do is contribute photos
of your car (or any car), and some data.

I'll help you pick out and process the best pictures.

A database and web savvy person has come forward to help expand the
search capability (which is sorely needed!).

If you can also help (SQL, ASP, ACCESS, etc...) contact me.

Chuck Melton
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

www.ProvaMo.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.