[DeTomaso] The coolest hardware ever!

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:53:15 EDT 2007

Well, I like a challenge.

Hard as heck to find this stuff, took a good 20 minutes of surfing.

They are called laminated shims, they are used mostly in aerospace industry.

Most appear to be custom ordered by size from "Laminated Shim Stock" in
sheets in various materials ( plastic, carbon steel, stainless steel, brass,
aluminum, etc. )

They are very expensive

Get another handful and walk away really quietly.

Michael in Savannah