[DeTomaso] The coolest hardware ever!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 16:14:14 EDT 2007

I had a scope mount about 20 years ago that used the same technology.  It was for a 454 Casull and I think was part of fitting the rings to the scope.  I guess a revolver with the power of a 30.06 needed really precisly fit scope rings.  I think the scope still moved some :  (

  Ken

asajay at asajay.com wrote:
  Damn spiffy! I'm sure the search is on now.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: