[DeTomaso] EL MIRAGE SPEED TRAILS OCTOBER 20-21, 2007 - ARE YOU READY?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 22:55:12 EDT 2007

Do you want to legally run 150-200+ mph but you also don't want to run in an ORR on a 2-lane road or run in the salt at Bonneville?

  Read on!

  I got a call from a good friend who runs Bonneville and El Mirage and he asked if I was interested in bringing a team to run the El Mirage Speed Trails in October. Of course my answer was not just yest but HELL YES!

  Everyone knows the Southern California Timing Association (SCTA) guys run the Bonneville Salt Flats but they also run the El Mirage Speed Trials at the El Mirage Dry Lakes 30 miles from the Antelope Valley here in SoCal.

  The Dry lakes offer an excellent (with no salt) speed trail several times a year. I've been talking to some of you about Bonneville and most of you all had the same concerns I did about running your Pantera in the salt or concerns about getting the time off to make the 15 hour haul each way to Wendover where as El Mirage is just 3 hours away from L.A.

  I'd like to put together a team of Pantera racers who would like to go to El Mirage and either run their Pantera in the Speed Trial or just enjoy the experience.  If you are interested in going check out the El Mirage web site and let me know if you would like to join me in October.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com