[DeTomaso] Photos of France, Le Mans, etc

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:59:20 EDT 2007

OK, there is the short version and the long version.

I've loaded a handful of photos on my super-amateur website... they can be
seen at http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/Misc/lemans2007/

Those with lots of spare time on their hands may download the whole deal -
ALL the pictures of "my summer vacation".

I zipped the photos into files of roughly 100MB, and have uploaded 2 of 3
files. You may go to

http://www.yousendit.com/download/bWJvc2ZLUEM1UjQwTVE9PQ   for file 1 and
http://download.yousendit.com/40477E60702AFCCB    for file 3.

The best plan is to set your browser to download the files and go do
something else for a half hour or however long it takes.

File 2 is currently uploading, and I'll send an e-mail tomorrow morning when
it is complete.

These files will self-destruct in 7 days. (the links disappear in 7 days).

Cheers!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/