[DeTomaso] Do Not Open Windows In Excess Of 160 MPH

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 12:08:50 EDT 2007

You SLACKER!!!

  We need to get your sorry frozen ass off the tundra so you can travel faster at speed then a 1/8 mile track! BWAHAHAHA....Think about this...there are going to be 65 million pissed off boomers in North America within 10 years so you gotta know the SR discount will go up to 70 and our American Social Insecurity will go up to a 75 minimum retirement age....I'm immigrating to Mexico.......but its all good because even if I have to run the Pantera on nitro pills, beans and methane gas I don't ever plan to stop open road racing.

  Kooiman <wkooiman at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Happy 59th. Only one more year to go for Sr. discounts. They might cut
your entry fees to ORR's. At the very least you should get cheaper
breakfasts.