[DeTomaso] Address is; ORR Car Show with Jay Leno in Burbank Next Saturday (July 7th)

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 03:40:25 EDT 2007

Address is;

  3524 W. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Next Saturday at the Autobooks Store in Burbank there is a ORR car show I am planning to go to with a couple local ORR racers....its 8am to noon.

  We're driving our cars (RUF Turbo Porsche & Z06) up early Saturday morning so stop by and say Hi to Jay Leno, John Schneider, Dick Edelbrock and a few other local L.A. car guy celebrities.  And if you show up with your Pantera you might win a sponsored Team Pantera Racing("Some Fear")  decal or t-shirt if your the 1st Pantera there.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com

Mad Dawg Antenucci