[DeTomaso] Fw: stroker kit internally balanced?

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Feb 28 17:46:22 EST 2007

 One question for Dan, I know that Jack (maybe others) have said that the
block is the weak link with a Cleveland.  I'm wondering if a good cast crank
will break before the main webbing etc. in a Cleveland block fails?

I have a Scat cast crank on my 393 with a dyno'ed 560 fwhp. Scat told me
their cast crank is good for 650hp.
Will ( no problems, yet) D.